Canadian Paediatric Orthopaedic Trauma Course (CPOT)
Thu Jan 26 – Fri Jan 27, 2023
- Up-to-date educational content from world renowned speakers and local experts.
- We’ll be covering surgical management of fractures, knee injuries, post-operative complications, and case-based discussions facilitated by content experts.
- Each afternoon is devoted to practical simulation sessions for upper and lower limb.
- Choose from one of two post-conference hands-on workshops facilitated by surgical experts using sawbones on limb lengthening and deformity correction/telescopic nailing or paediatric upper limb.
- Conference break each day for skiing or other winter activities (the hot tub counts!)
- Welcome Reception at the end of the sessions on Thursday – catch up with colleagues and make new connections
For full event agenda, visit UBC CPD.