CME on the Run! Diagnostics & Radiology
Jan. 27, 2023 | Diagnostics & Radiology | 1 – 5 p.m. PST
- Zinging and Zaps — Workup for Neuropathic Pain
- Interpreting the CBC Beyond the Hemoglobin
- Cardiac Function Assessments
- Diagnostic Trends in PET/CT and MRI
- How Dense Are Your Bones?
- Imaging the Brain From the Benign to the Ominous
- Shoulder Pain — Which imaging is best?
- To FIT or Not — Colon Screening
UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD are excited to introduce our next CME on the Run! 2022–2023 award-winning program with incredible speakers and popular topics.
The virtual CME on the Run! 2022–2023 is for health-care professionals who want short and focused sessions to keep updated on the latest evidence and best practices in patient care. Sessions run virtually over six Friday afternoons (Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 2, Jan. 27, March 3 and May 12) from 1 to 5 p.m. and cover eight talks in 3.5 hours with plenty of time for questions and answers. You can attend in real time or view the recorded content at a time of your choosing.
Register for the full series (21 Mainpro+ credits) or per day (3.5 Mainpro+ credits per day).