CME on the Run! Gynecology & Urology
Oct. 21, 2022 | Gynecology & Urology | 1 – 5 p.m. PDT
- Interstitial Cystitis: Diagnosis, Management and Treatment for the Family Physician
- Chronic Pelvic Pain: Is it Endometriosis?
- A Rational Approach to Testing and Diagnosis of Testosterone Deficiency
- HRT in Menopause: What’s New in 2022
- Scrotal Masses: When To Be Concerned
- Ovarian Masses: What Not to Miss
- Post-Prostate Cancer Complications and Care
- Irregular Menstruation and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding: Workup and Management
UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD are excited to introduce our next CME on the Run! 2022–2023 award-winning program with incredible speakers and popular topics.
The virtual CME on the Run! 2022–2023 is for health-care professionals who want short and focused sessions to keep updated on the latest evidence and best practices in patient care. Sessions run virtually over six Friday afternoons (Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 2, Jan. 27, March 3 and May 12) from 1 to 5 p.m. and cover eight talks in 3.5 hours with plenty of time for questions and answers. You can attend in real time or view the recorded content at a time of your choosing.
Register for the full series (21 Mainpro+ credits) or per day (3.5 Mainpro+ credits per day).