CME on the Run! Ophthalmology & ENT
Dec. 2, 2022 | Ophthalmology & ENT | 1 – 5 p.m. PST
- Assessing Acute Vision Change
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Cataracts
- Glaucoma ‘Suspect’ Patients — How to Monitor and Manage
- Managing the Eye-tis: Conjunctivitis, Iritis, Episcleritis in Primary Care
- Vertigo: Differential Diagnosis and Update on Management of BPPV
- Diagnosis and Management of Oral Cancers, What Not to Miss
- Tinnitus and Early Onset Hearing Loss: Assessment and Management
- Chronic Sinusitis: Investigations, Treatment and When to Refer
UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD are excited to introduce our next CME on the Run! 2022–2023 award-winning program with incredible speakers and popular topics.
The virtual CME on the Run! 2022–2023 is for health-care professionals who want short and focused sessions to keep updated on the latest evidence and best practices in patient care. Sessions run virtually over six Friday afternoons (Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 2, Jan. 27, March 3 and May 12) from 1 to 5 p.m. and cover eight talks in 3.5 hours with plenty of time for questions and answers. You can attend in real time or view the recorded content at a time of your choosing.
Register for the full series (21 Mainpro+ credits) or per day (3.5 Mainpro+ credits per day).