CME on the Run! Therapeutics
March 3, 2023 | Therapeutics | 1 – 5 p.m. PST
- Complex Regional Pain and Chronic Pain Syndromes: What Works, What to Avoid
- DMARDs in Connective Tissue Disease: When, Why and What to Monitor
- Foot Care in Primary Care: Plantar Fasciitis and Other Common Foot Disorders
- Management of Obesity: Newer Approaches, Diets and Medications
- Managing Opioid Use Disorders in Primary Care in 2023
- Migraine Treatment Updates: Prophylaxis and Treatments That Work
- Approach to Anal Outlet Bleeding: Hemorrhoids vs Fissures and Treatments in Primary Care
- Approach to Chronic Back Pain and Spinal Stenosis
UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD are excited to introduce our next CME on the Run! 2022–2023 award-winning program with incredible speakers and popular topics.
The virtual CME on the Run! 2022–2023 is for health-care professionals who want short and focused sessions to keep updated on the latest evidence and best practices in patient care. Sessions run virtually over six Friday afternoons (Sept. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 2, Jan. 27, March 3 and May 12) from 1 to 5 p.m. and cover eight talks in 3.5 hours with plenty of time for questions and answers. You can attend in real time or view the recorded content at a time of your choosing.
Register for the full series (21 Mainpro+ credits) or per day (3.5 Mainpro+ credits per day).