Advanced Pediatric Life Support (APLS)
LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THIS COURSE!
The APLS course curriculum ends on Nov 30 so this will be one of the last chances to take this course here in the lower mainland! With a limit of 24 participants, make sure to reserve your spot early!
Learn to assess and manage critically ill children during the first hours in the emergency department. Participants are recommended to have previously completed at least one PALS or APLS Course successfully.
- Assess and manage critically-ill children during the first hours in the emergency department
- Detect an imminently toxic child and institute treatment without delay
- Assisted and mechanical ventilation
- advanced airway
- vascular access (intraosseous and central)
- chemical/electrical cardioversion
Target audience: physicians who are routinely involved in the care of critically ill or injured children, including emergency room physicians, pediatricians, and senior emergency medicine and pediatric trainees.
APLS Course will be offered on Nov 25, 2025 at Surrey Memorial Hospital. Please contact UBC CPD for more information: email@example.com