As a member of the Emergency Care BC network, you can:
- Join a true network of your peers: emergency care practitioners across B.C.
- Connect directlywith other members practicing emergency care across B.C.
- Participate in private,members-only online discussions.
- Curate, create and comment on our resources.
- Provide feedback and help to drive the focus of the network.
Why We Need You
As a practitioner working in emergency care in B.C., your voice is essential to guide the network to:
- Provide real and sustainable system improvements to emergency care in B.C.
- Share expertise from across the province to inform point-of-care clinical resources and support best practice.
- Create a vibrant network for emergency practitioners, policymakers, provincial and local emergency care leaders, researchers, quality care experts, educators, and patients.
It's free to join!Register Now
Engagement is the difference between showing up – and sticking around. Between looking and buying. Trying and doing. Listening and learning. Chasing and leading . . . Engagement is what happens when an activity attracts and holds a person’s attention. It’s the state of being pleasurably immersed in doing something – and wanting to keep doing it. Of being disappointed when the experience is over.
Denise E. Witherswww.denisewithers.com
Emergency Care BC places a premium on engaging patient partners, getting their advice and perspective to better plan and implement our programs. We have dedicated patient partners who participate in our many committees and working groups.
We are currently forming the Members Council so that members can be part of this more engaged team of emergency practitioners from urban, rural, and remote areas across BC. This group will provide regular input and advice to the Advisory Committee and will champion physician engagement in their local communities.