Child Health Advice in Real-Time Electronically (CHARLiE)
The CHARLiE support pathway provides peer-to-peer support for physicians facing urgent problems in pediatric patients. CHARLiE is staffed by pediatricians, pediatric emergency physicians, and pediatric intensivists. CHARLiE is available 24/7 by Zoom and phone. CHARLiE physicians offer:
• General pediatric emergency support
• A second opinion on cases
• Help to navigate the healthcare system
• Mentorship, education, and community
• Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care support is being integrated into the program
CHARLiE is available through Zoom contact: email@example.com or by phone at 236-305-5352.