Pediatric Critical Care Learning (PCCL) Sessions
Pediatric Critical Care Learning (PCCL) Sessions bring together providers from across British Columbia to learn from case presentations. The goal is to support the provision of high quality pediatric care utilizing best and wise practices. Providers from all sites are welcome to join and/or submit cases.
ABOUT THE PCCL SESSIONS:
- When – 3rd Friday of every month at 1-2pm
- Who – Provincial and Interdisciplinary
- Where – Virtual (via Zoom)
- What – 2 de-identified cases presented by providers from a range of communities across BC
- How – The PICU team at BCCH will facilitate the interactive discussion
The facilitation team is committed to supporting culturally safe and equitable care. Sessions will not be recorded.
View the program poster here.
Scan this QR Code to register.