Tumor lysis. Rapid goals of care. Palliative.
68 F presents with EHS with a decrease in LOC and hypoglycemia (2.0) in the context of new chemotherapy for her multiple myeloma.
Goals and Objectives
- Management of patient with decrease in LOC in the context of myeloma
- Rapid Communication of GOC with spouse
- Approach to ALOC inpatient in the ED
- Basic airway management/plan
- Communication skills
- Core EPA #1-resuscitating and coordinating care for critically ill patients
- Core EPA #3-providing airway management and ventilation
- Transition to Practice EPA #6-dealing with uncertainty when managing patients with ambiguous presentations
Add public comment…